[CUCBC Captains] Looking for some Ergs

Will Reis reis.will.s at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:51:45 BST 2019

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a bit of spam for most of you, but I'm looking to
source a set of ergs for a fledgling club in London. As we're quite new,
we're not drenched in money to buy or rent a whole set of new Concept2s.

Therefore, if there are any clubs and/or college gyms looking to raise some
cash for new equipment and have some used ergs that could potentially be
sold on or replaced, I'd be grateful to hear from you.

Our boats are sea-going 6-oared gigs so even if you don't have 8 ergs then
no matter! Any offers would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Will Reis
ex-Magdalene Captain