[CUCBC Captains] CUWBC/CULRC Erg Trials 16 May

Robert Weber robert at cuwbc.org.uk
Wed May 8 11:28:36 BST 2019

Captains, would you please forward this to your rowers? Thanks!

CUWBC and CULRC will be holding a second open erg trial at Goldie Boathouse
on
16th May for any women (openweight or lightweight) and lightweight men
interested in our summer Dev Squad camp. The erg trial will consist
of a 2000m test and will be used to select those who will be invited to the
camp. This is primarily meant for those who participated in the April trial
but DID NOT race at BUCS and want to show improvement, as well as those who
might have missed that first trial. Anyone who raced at BUCS is
automatically invited to camp and does not need to attend. Also, if you did
the April trial, you will be considered for the camp regardless of your
attendance next week.

You can sign up for warm-up and test sessions here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ym2GspGvjC6xFCXpw6EO7Zs3D9RzbH6-4WhZz-T62F4/edit?usp=sharing>.
Coxswains, we need you, too! Please sign up to express your interest.

Roughly speaking, the standards we will be looking for are:
<7:45 for openweight women,
<7:55 for lightweight women,
<7:00 for lightweight men.

Details on the camp will be confirmed this week and information sent out
ASAP.

We've had over seventy college rowers participate in our first trial, and
we hope to
have another full house next Thursday!

Thanks,
Rob

--
Robert Weber

Chief Coach Women and Lightweights
Cambridge University Rowing
[image: Logo]
Goldie Boathouse, Kimberly Road, Cambridge, CB4 1HJ
www.cuwbc.org.uk / www.culrc.org
[image: Facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/cuwbc> [image: Twitter
icon] <https://twitter.com/cuwbc> [image: Instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/cuwbc>