[CUCBC Captains] Friday Results and Notes & Fines
conor at cucbc.org
Fri Mar 8 19:46:26 GMT 2019
The results of today’s racing are available here: http://www.cucbc.org/lents However please note that the W1 division will not be finalised until after a re-row before the M4/W4 division races tomorrow. We would therefore be grateful if crews in the M4/W4 division can make the effort to marshal by 12:30 at the latest.
Notes from the Umpires
• The poles are not crow bars. Please do not use them for anything other than their intended purpose (pushing off, and retrieving the chain).
• Any further foul and abusive language will be severely fined tomorrow, all the way up to stopping crews from racing.
• Crews (in particular M1 division crews) should get back in boats at marshalling when crews start racing past you, not after being asked four times.
• Caius - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
• Caius W2 - Dangerous clearing - £50
• Clare Hall W1 - Boating without a lifejacket - £50
• Corpus Christi W1 - Poor clearing - £20
• Downing M2 - Early celebration - £20
• Downing W2 - Excess bank party - £25
• Downing W2 - Excess bank party (second offence) - £50
• Homerton W1 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
• Homerton W2 - Attempting to force another crew to continue racing after the finish line - £20
• Jesus - Failure to provide a marshal (second offence) - £30
• Jesus M3 - Easying upon being bumped - £20
• King’s W2 - Singing ABBA past Control - Add dance routine for tomorrow
• Magdalene M1 - Foul and abusive language coming past control (second offence) - £100
• Magdalene M2 - Failure to hold it up upon bumping - £30
• Queens’ M3 - Foul and abusive language - £50
• Queens’ W2 - +3, -1, +5 results - Roll a dice and flip a coin; dice is the number of stations, heads/tails is plus/minus
• St Edmund’s M1 - Failure to hold it up upon bumping - £40
• Triniry Hall W1 - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
• Wolfson - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
All fines can be appealed by e-mailing Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (seniortreasurer at cucbc.org), within 48 hours of this email being sent.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Captains