[CUCBC Captains] Thursday Results and Notes & Fines
matthew at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 13 23:51:54 BST 2019
The results of today’s racing are available here: http://www.cucbc.org/mays
Notes from the Umpires
- Crews returning upstream having bumped out MUST stop on the reach
before reaching the Railway Bridge, to allow the next division to push off.
- As the towpath gets busier towards the end of the week, please ensure
that cyclists are stepping off the towpath when they stop to allow others
- Caius W1 - Excessive bank party (first offence) - £30
- Caius W1 - Excessive bank party (second offence) - £45
- Caius M3 - Excellent clearing to outside of Ditton - Commendation.
Bring trestles and lift the boat off the water tomorrow to leave the river
completely clear for the rest of your division.
- Caius M3 - Not holding at railway bridge for next division - £20
- Christ's M3 - Incompetent coxing, clipping blades with a crew parked
on the outside of Ditton - £25
- Clare - Failure to provide a marshal (third offence) - £45
- Clare M1 - Public urination - £85
- Clare M2 - Late concession - Warning
- Downing M1 - Early celebration - £20
- Fitzwilliam M2 - Public urination - £85
- First and Third M3 - Not holding at railway bridge for next division -
- Hughes Hall W1 - Failure to row on upon being bumped - £40
- Jesus M5 - Illegal practice start - £25
- Peterhouse M1 - Foul language towards own crew members - £50
- Queens' W3 - Dangerous failure to clear (Wednesday) - £50
- Queens' M3 - Foul language towards own crew members - £50
- St Catharine's M2 - Dropped bung, slight advantage, did not affect
result - £15
All fines can be appealed by e-mailing Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (
seniortreasurer at cucbc.org), within 48 hours of this email being sent.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Captains