[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps - 12 outing declarations

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Sun Jun 2 11:25:06 BST 2019

Dear All,

Attached is the 12-outing declaration for the Mays, which needs to be
completed and returned to me by the end of Thursday 6th June. Later
submissions will cause problems with setting the number of crews/spaces
in the GoR so please be prompt. 1 form per club please, covering both
men and women. No need to physically print/sign/scan the form, just
complete in Word and send it back to me.

Outings before 9.00 on weekdays and at any time on the weekend count as
1 outing, those taking place after 9.00 on weekdays may count as 1.5.
Races (including the GoR itself for those taking part) count as 1
outing. Only outings in VIIIs count.

I'm pragmatic about subs / crew changes / injuries etc., but please let
me know about any coxes who have not personally managed 12 sessions and
what their prior experience is.

If you have a crew who will not have managed to complete 12 sessions
before Friday, but think you have a compelling reason that they ought to
be allowed to race, then please let me know. Having bad luck with the
weather and difficulty scheduling outings during exam season is not a
good reason though!

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs