[CUCBC Captains] Mays 2019 - Start Order, GoR, Scratch Deadlines & Programme Pre-Orders

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Sat Jun 1 23:42:56 BST 2019

Apologies, I should of course have said "The pre-Bumps Captains' meeting will be held at 17:00 in Emmanuel college next Sunday 9th June”. What use is the time without the date?!

Also, just to clarify, we haven’t yet set the exact number of men’s / women’s crews in the M6/W5 division, but we will announce the number of places for each after the scratch deadline has passed on Thursday 6th June.

Conor