[CUCBC Captains] Trailering for Bedford Head and WEHoRR

Hughes Hall Captain hughes.women at cucbc.org
Tue Jan 29 13:14:09 GMT 2019

Hello all,

Hughes Hall are looking for trailer space for two VIII's to Bedford Head
(10th February), if you happen to have a space on your trailer could you
get in touch, we would be very happy to help you fill it!

On a slightly less urgent note we're also looking for one space to trailer
to WEHoRR on the 16th March, so if you have a space for that that would
also be a massive help.

Thanks so much in advance, on behalf of 16 very keen Hughes rowers and two
beautiful coxes :)

Best wishes,

Hattie

HHBC Women's Captain