[CUCBC Captains] Entries now open for Robinson Head 2019

Matthew Chapman msc67 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Jan 26 15:34:39 GMT 2019

Dear all,

I am delighted to inform you that entries are now open for Robinson Head
2019! This is a head race which runs over the approximate length of the
Lent Bumps course, beginning with a rolling start from the Motorway Bridge
and ending with a bow finish at Peter’s Post, downstream of the Penny Ferry
Pub. This race functions as an excellent opportunity to trial the full
Bumps course under race conditions. And, if that’s not incentive enough,
prizes will be awarded to the fastest boats!

The race is being run on Friday 8th February with three divisions at
2:00pm, 3:00pm, and 4:15pm. The race will be open to college crews, and
those eligible to enter include: coxed Senior VIIIs, coxed Senior IVs,
pairs, and single sculls.

Entries can be made until registration closes at 11.59pm on Monday 4th Feb
2019 via the online form found at: https://goo.gl/forms/A8ypBQUYCxFagHg43

Entry fees are £7 per seat, excluding coxes (i.e. £56 per VIII, £28 per
IV+, £14 per pair and £7 per scull).

For more information, including full details of the regulations and
procedures of the race, please have a look at our website
robinsonboatclub.co.uk/robinson-head or get in touch with Matt Chapman at
msc67 at cam.ac.uk. Also feel free to hit ‘Interested’ on our Facebook event.

Thanks for your time and best of luck!

Matt Chapman

Robinson Head 2019 Coordinator