[CUCBC Captains] NEW! Rob Roy BC Stretham Head Race - Saturday 23rd February

Events Secretary RRBC events at robroyboatclub.org.uk
Wed Jan 23 23:08:40 GMT 2019

Dear All

I'm writing to invite you to come and race in a NEW local Head Race for
eights, fours and quads at Stretham on Saturday 23rd February -  an
opportunity to empty the tanks over 3km or 4km (or both) on an empty
stretch of river. It's great preparation for Bumps, WeHORR, HORR or even
just for fun.

We're only 12 miles down the road, just outside Ely, and you'd be welcome
to leave your boats overnight and come back on Sunday for a long-distance
paddle back to Cambridge.

Here's the link to the entries page on our website
http://robroyboatclub.net/?page_id=2953.

Stretham Head is a CRA event for local and invited clubs and colleges so
you don't need to worry about BR membership.

We very much look forward to seeing you on the river.

If you've any questions, please get in touch. We may be able to help with
boat transport.

All very best

Jo Burch
--