[CUCBC Captains] City Winter H2H - Jan 26th 2019 - Entries Open

CCRC Events eventsccrc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 17:06:11 GMT 2019

Hi all,

Hope you all had an lovely festive break!

Entries are now open for the City Winter Head to Head on the 26th January:

   - The race is two lengths of 2000m.
   - The first leg starts at the Chesterton Railway Bridge in Cambridge and
   finishes at the A14 bridge.
   - Boats spin at the lock and racing starts again at the A14 bridge and
   finishes at the Chesterton Railway Bridge.
   - Entry is £10pp, coxes are free(to be paid in advance, ideally by bank
   transfer details here
   <http://cityrc.co.uk/races-we-run/winter-head-to-head>)

Entries can be made via the link here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYzVQI9rsG5PqZK8eIkrxWhP_FihaDyOdNBswS3BHo_VZUYw/viewform>
(If
you wish to make multiple entries, please email me for a form

Finally, please also note we will not be running any BR categories this
year.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask,

Nathalie Flower
City of Cambridge Rowing Club
Events Secretary