[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps Start Order, GoR, and Scratch Deadlines

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 27 14:48:03 GMT 2019

Dear all,

Just one final reminder that the deadline for scratching completely is
today, *Wednesday 27th Feb at 17:00*. If you'd like to switch any crews to
time-only in the GoR, or for some reason only want a half-refund, you have
until 5pm tomorrow, *Thursday 28th February*.

Please also ensure that you've returned your 12-outings declaration form to
Mark by the end of tomorrow, or we won't be able to allow your crews to
compete in the GoR.

Best wishes,
Conor