[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairn Cup - Final Start Order

Matthew Feuer - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2019 jcbc-fbsecretary at jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk
Sun Dec 1 10:54:37 GMT 2019

Dear all (Entry form contacts and CUCBC captains),

I have attached the final version of the start order (also updated on
website). The race numbers and order in this version of the start order
should remain the same for racing.

Please let me know by email any further scratches/withdrawals from
racing, but unfortunately I will no longer be able to offer
reimbursement. The deadline for adjustments to the start order has now
also passed, but let me know any urgent requests for increased time
gaps.

All the race details are on the website
(https://www.fairbairns.jesusboatclub.co.uk), including marshalling
times and details, course maps, finish positions etc. There is also a
Coxes Notes document that I would recommend all coxes and Novice bank
parties read.

Race numbers can be collected from the balcony of Jesus Boathouse on
both Thursday and Friday. There will be a control desk dedicated to this
task from 07:30 - 09:30 on both days, but if you can't make these times
please come and collect them between any division. Each club's race
numbers will be placed into one envelope for collection (including all
crews, both on Thursday and Friday). If you want separate envelopes for
different crews or for Novice and Senior crews please let me know before
Wednesday.

Please follow the facebook event
(https://www.facebook.com/events/492394871347493/) for any information
and announcements during the races.