[CUCBC Captains] Request: Kit supplier recommendations

Selwyn Women selwyn.women at cucbc.org
Sun Sep 30 18:16:58 BST 2018

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well, and that the new term is getting off to a
good start.

Here at Selwyn we're reconsidering our choice of kit supplier. Currently we
are with Godfrey, but have found that the large order quantities needed for
good value kit don't fit well with the small size of our club membership.
Hence, we're reaching out to the College rowing community and asking: who
is your kit supplier? Are they affordable (even for small orders) and easy
to work with? And, most importantly, is the kit any good?!

I look forward to hearing your experiences; in the meantime, good luck with
the new academic year.

Regards,

Stella Dixon
Selwyn Women's Captain