[CUCBC Captains] Start of Term Captains' Meeting and Uni 4s

Matthew Temple matthew at cucbc.org
Sun Oct 7 22:29:40 BST 2018

Dear Captains,

Entries for the University Fours 2018 are now open, and will close at
23:45 on Friday 12th October. Entries should be made via Captain's
accounts on the CUCBC website - after you login, you should see a link
to "Regatta Entries" on the right hand side of the page.

The entry fee (£25 per crew) and any outstanding balance on your CUCBC
college bill, must both be paid by the same deadline. If the balance is
negative, this is a credit and should be subtracted from any entry fees.

Bill queries should be addressed to Dr Dan Wilkins
(seniortreasurer at cucbc.org). Please email Dan to claim any payments you
make to CUCBC. The preferred method of payment if by bank transfer; the
CUCBC bank account details are on your college bill.

If you have any queries about the Uni 4s then please let me know
(matthew at cucbc.org).

The list of forthcoming river closures has now been updated and can be
found at
http://www.cucbc.org/river-closures
and the Early Morning Marshals rota can be found at
http://www.cucbc.org/marshals

Best wishes,
Matthew