[CUCBC Captains] Novice cox/LBC meeting

Isabel Nimmo izzy at cucbc.org
Tue Nov 6 21:43:01 GMT 2018

Dear Captains,

Thankyou to the many of you who've replied (positively or negatively) to my
last message. The consensus seems to be that there are enough people
interested that this is worth running.

To that end, there will be a meeting between 6 and 7pm in Churchill *this
Friday* (i.e. The 9th) Many thanks to Churchill for hosting us. We'll be
meeting in the Wolfson hall which is, again, in Churchill college, and not
in Wolfson... I appreciate this is somewhat short notice but our conclusion
was we'd rather get this done this week to avoid pressuring novices with
extra meetings in the run up to the Clare novices and Fairbairns briefing.

My aim is to have a chat through some tips for novice coxes managing
outings and also to offer some suggestions of coaching points to look for
for LBCs to try and help them improve. I'm happy to circulate slides/notes
to anyone who can't make it and is interested.

Hope training is going well for you all and best wishes,

Isabel