[CUCBC Captains] Novice Open Week @ Cambridge Rowing Tank

Rowing Tank cambridgerowingtank at dow.cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 4 22:38:27 GMT 2018

Dear Captains,

With novice races looming, Cambridge Rowing Tank would like to offer every new college novice a free session in their selected crew. Let’s work together to make the next generation of rowers the best yet!

For this week only, we are hosting our first ever Novice Open Week: claim up to 2 free sessions per college, worth £84. Our extended opening hours (6:30am-9:30pm), will allow your novices to get their first taste of a real early morning.

You (or your LBCs) can simply email cambridgerowingtank at dow.cam.ac.uk<mailto:cambridgerowingtank at dow.cam.ac.uk> to collect your promo-codes and book your free sessions. Also, don’t forget to click ‘going' on our Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/313619142768525/.

Kind regards,
Georgina
--
Georgina Frater
Tank Officer

Conditions:
- 16 rowers can attend one tank session (8 rowing at once), meaning this offer covers up to 4 novice VIIIs.
- Maximum of 2 free sessions per club.
- Not exchangable for sessions already paid for.
- An inductee must be present at every session. The next induction is at 6pm on Tuesday 6th November, contact us to reserve a place.
- The date of the sessions must fall within Monday 5th – Sunday 11th November.
- Offer only open to colleges.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the person named above. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, disclosure or use of this e-mail or its contents, unless authorised by the sender, is strictly prohibited.

Downing College, Cambridge, is a registered charity (Registration No. 1137455).