[CUCBC Captains] Womens crew request

Wolfson Women wolfson.women at cucbc.org
Wed May 23 23:39:48 BST 2018

Dear captains,
Sadly our W2 does not have 8 willing rowers and does not look like it will work. We do have about 4 keen ones though! I know people have sent in crew lists so this is a long shot but if you have any free spots that the keen ones can join in please let me know as that would be awesome! Of course on the other hand if you have any rowers who would like to do bumps please send them our way and they can all get to row in bumps that way too. Thanks for your time and any help you can offer.😊

Best wishes,
Shauna.