[CUCBC Captains] Wanted: good quality second hand VIII+ in Cambridge

Martin Green - rowing martin.green3672 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 11:53:43 BST 2018

X-Press BC are looking to buy a good quality second hand 8+, weight 80 or 85Kg for novice training and racing.

If you are looking to upgrade and wondering how to create a rack space for that new VIII you really, really want to buy, this might be the opportunity.

Boats older than 10 years are unlikely to be of interest.

If you have a boat that is or maybe for sale very shortly please contact me on the above email (martin.green3672 at gmail.com <mailto:martin.green3672 at gmail.com>) with some further details (eg make, age, weight, condition, time frame for availability, suggested price) so that we can take a look initially on the rack, and if interested try out with an X-Press crew for a test row.

regards,

Martin Green
Our VIIIs only 'bumps head' entry details, evening 5th June:
http://www.xpressbc.org.uk/head/entry/237-xpress-head-2018-entry-details <http://www.xpressbc.org.uk/head/entry/237-xpress-head-2018-entry-details>
www.xpressbc.org.uk <http://www.xpressbc.org.uk/>