[CUCBC Captains] Minutes from Captains' Meeting

Matthew Temple matthew at cucbc.org
Tue May 1 15:41:01 BST 2018

Dear Captains,

Please find attached the minutes from the meeting last Sunday. These are
also available on the CUCBC website under "Minutes". Please let me know
within the next 48 hours if you notice any mistakes.

If you haven't yet received your Easter term bill, please let me know
ASAP. The deadline for paying bills and Bumps entry fees is Friday 11th
May. Bumps entries are now open on the CUCBC website - the deadline for
entries and also the declaration of dual college members, non-student
members and other exceptionals is 23:45 on 11th May.

Regards,
Matthew

--
Matthew Temple