[CUCBC Captains] CULRC Development Squad

D.M. Janes coach at culrc.org
Mon Mar 26 15:24:29 BST 2018

Dear Captains and Boatmen,

I hope you are all enjoying your Easter break.

As a quick reminder if any of your athletes are interested in attending the
CULRC development squad at the end of the Summer Term or attending the
Learn to scull on 21/22nd April to please sign up at the following link.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TOFFOoeoHDTjdMsSXCIv0yVTyfxHcBj-FHJyda1afNo/edit

*Learn to scull*
21st April - 1pm & 4pm
22nd April - 1pm

We strongly encourage anyone wanting to trial in future years to have
attended the learn to scull + development squad. That said we also welcome
people of all abilities to the learn to scull (with preferably at least one
sculling session completed prior).

I'd be grateful if you could pass this email on to your athletes.

Best Wishes,

Dan

--
*Dan Janes* - Head Coach

E:   coach at culrc.org

W:  www.culrc.org

T:   07799 771477

twitter.com/culrc | flickr.com/photos/culrc | facebook.com/culrc
<http://www.robroyboatclub.org.uk/>