[CUCBC Captains] Race on Saturday

CCRC Events eventsccrc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 10:47:49 GMT 2018

Hi all,
hope you are getting excited about Saturday, I am!

Just to avoid confusions, here are again the competitor information.

Race numbers will be published tomorrow and will also be available at the
boat house.
You will find a list of all racing crews on the window!
If you still need to pay, please bring a cheque or cash.
Please note we do not have any change!

It is supposed to be raining so please make sure all rowers have extra kit
in the boat for the wait time between legs!

The division times are:

Div 1: 10:00

Div 2: 11:45

Div 3: 13:30

Div 4: 15:15

competitor information:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hprnbNgIFtDqRY2XrSgtbtMNNIyjqx2R_62Q9fvFVeU/edit?usp=sharing

safety information:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17trK1vtFxX3NZp8E3fAXHQHu10GgEwlxpi5MPdtpHEc/edit?usp=sharing

Unfortunately, we will not have a food stand this year, We are working on
bringing it back for the next race!

Best, Ursula

City of Cambridge Rowing Club
Events Secretary