[CUCBC Captains] CULRC - Invitation to Trial 2018

D.M. Janes coach at culrc.org
Tue Jan 23 20:45:17 GMT 2018

Dear Captains,

I'm pleased to announce that invitations to trial for the Cambridge
University Lightweight Rowing Club are now open for oarsmen and coxes for
the 2018/19 season. I'd be very grateful if you could pass this email on to
your athletes.

I've attached our letter to trialists detailing the format of our
development program during Easter term along with our Development Camp
after May Bumps. I will be sending further details with dates and times to
anyone signing up to the following link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TOFFOoeoHDTjdMsSXCIv0yVTyfxHcBj-FHJyda1afNo/edit

There will be a meeting for all those interested in trialling on Monday
23rd April.

We will be holding an introductory learn to scull course on Sat 21/ Sun
22nd April.  We hope that sending this information out now will allow for
students interested in the 'Learn to Scull' weekend to plan accommodation
in advance.

Thank you for your continued support,

Kind Regards,

Dan

--
*Dan Janes* - Head Coach

E:   coach at culrc.org

W:  www.culrc.org

T:   07799 771477

twitter.com/culrc | flickr.com/photos/culrc | facebook.com/culrc
<http://www.robroyboatclub.org.uk/>