[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: registration is now open -ccrc winter h2h 2018

CCRC Events eventsccrc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:19:35 GMT 2018

Dear all,

kind reminder that the registration for the Winter Head to Head is still
open.  . https://goo.gl/forms/jyqK9XKJCoVNiu7y2

Please note you have the opportunity to "bulk upload" (link to spreadsheet
on the Google form).
Competitor information can be found here, any issues please let me know:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ulo2fdx8sgF5_e75N5-MDqnI3dbVL9fX

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C3M36alhi-raulGOXjNUmKPH_OOhv7zL

Please note: If you pay by cheque, please ensure I know what the cheque is
for! (e.g on the back or in a note attached)

*Deadline for registration is January 21st. *

kind regards,

 Ursula