[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2018 - 12 outing declarations

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 22 02:30:38 GMT 2018

Dear All,

The deadline for returning forms is today, and there are more than usual
outstanding. If your club is listed below, please make sure I receive a
copy ASAP.

Christs
Churchill
Clare Hall
Emma
Fitz
Homerton
Jesus
Kings
LMBC
Magdalene
Peterhouse
Queens'
Robinson
Catz
Eddies

If you think that you've already submitted your declaration please let
me know and forward another copy. Any questions, please ask.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor