[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps Programme Pre-orders

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 20 23:28:15 GMT 2018

Dear all,

A reminder to please get your pre-orders in. Unfortunately we’ll only be able to distribute pre-orders placed before midday on Thursday 22nd Feb at Sunday’s Captains meeting. Any orders received between then and the final deadline of 17:00 on Friday will instead be available for collection from the Control Desk from Tuesday 27th onwards.

Best wishes,
Conor