[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps Start Order, GoR, and Scratch Deadlines

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Sun Feb 4 22:02:35 GMT 2018

Dear all,

The Start Order for the Lent Bumps 2018 can now be found here (including the crews required to compete in the Getting On Race): https://www.cucbc.org/bumps/startorder/19

The Getting-On Race will take place on the afternoon of Friday 23rd Feb, more details to follow in due course. You should ask crews to try to free their schedules between 13:00 and 17:00 - unless we have quite a few scratches we’ll need to run three divisions, likely at 14:00, 15:00 and 16:00.

Finally, the scratch deadlines are as follows:

The deadline for scratching completely for a full refund is Wednesday 21st Feb at 17:00.
The deadline for scratching completely for a half refund is Thursday 22nd Feb at 17:00.
If you would like to switch a crew to racing for time only, you are eligible for a half refund so long as you tell us by Thursday 22nd Feb at 17:00.

Crews which haven’t scratched and don’t race will still be charged the full entry fee.

Best wishes,
Conor