[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps Entries

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Fri Feb 2 18:10:10 GMT 2018

Final reminder, entries close at *23:45 TONIGHT* (Friday 2nd). Looks like
we have no entries from:

ARU (Men & Women), Churchill (Men & Women), Corpus (Men), Darwin (Men),
Newnham, St Edmund's (Men)

Thanks to everyone else who's already made their entries. Please double
check all of the crews you want to enter are in, you've made your bill &
entry payments and that the crew lists are as close to what you're
expecting as possible.

Conor