[CUCBC Captains] Pembroke Regatta, 16th Feb 2019 - Alumni Crews Wanted

John Hudson (PCBC Captain) captain at pembrokecollegeboatclub.com
Thu Dec 27 21:57:47 GMT 2018

Dear all,

Hoping that you are all having a happy holidays.

Pembroke Regatta should be taking place on Saturday 16th February, and
our regatta secretary will be in touch to give details in the future.

However, we are very keen to try to get as many alumni crews to race as
possible, and to get these crews organised it is likely captains will
have to start putting their feelers out now - so that alumni have the
time to get a crew together.

In short, captains, please could you message any keen alumni who you
think could be keen to race at the regatta.

Any questions, don't hesitate to message me on this email or
jmh246 at cam.ac.uk.

Best wishes,

John Hudson

--