[CUCBC Captains] Trailering spaces for WeHoRR and HoRR

SSBC Captain of Boats captain at ssbc.org.uk
Mon Dec 10 10:11:48 GMT 2018

Dear Captains,

I hope you had a succesful Michaelmas term! For next term, Sidney Sussex are planning to take a trailer to both Women's Eights Head of the River (WeHorr, 16th March) and Head of the River Race (HoRR, 30th March). We have a few spaces - if you would like to book a spot for your club, please contact our boatman Tim Rhodes on 01223 328 531 or reply to this email directly.

Best wishes,

Paavan

Paavan Sawjani
Captain of Boats
Sidney Sussex Boat Club

Email: captain at ssbc.org.uk | Mob: 07745678700

Sidney Sussex College
Cambridge
CB2 3HU

www.ssbc.org.uk

Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and not necessarily of the Sidney Sussex Boat Club or the Sidney Sussex College. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the Sidney Sussex Boat Club and are solely for use by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by e-mail and permanently delete the original message and any copies. The Sidney Sussex Boat Club accepts no liability for viruses or other material conveyed with this message.