[CUCBC Captains] Anglia Ruskin University Head Rowing Coach - Cambridge

Staughton, Jarrod jarrod.staughton at anglia.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 15:36:05 BST 2018

Good afternoon,

I am the Sports Club Development Officer at Anglia Ruskin University. We are currently recruiting for a Rowing Coach to work with our Men's and Women's rowing teams next year. The role is a fixed term contract for 1 year, but if the successful applicant did well in their role, obviously there is the option of it being extended year on year. The advert for this position is now live online which contains more information about the role. Would you be able to share this with anyone you think would be interested in the role?

https://arujobs.anglia.ac.uk/fe/tpl_angliaruskin01.asp?newms=jj&id=70099&----JOB-PREVIEW-MODE----

The training times can vary week on week and can be arranged between the coach and the teams. Good availability at least a couple of weekday mornings is essential though.

Training dates:
Semester 1 - w/c 17/09/18 to 10/12/18
Semester 2 - w/c 28/01/19 to 01/07/18 (end date subject to change)

The job description is also attached.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Jarrod Staughton
Sports Club Development Officer

Anglia Ruskin University, East Road, Cambridge, CB1 1PT
Sport and Active Anglia, LAB 119
Student Services

Find us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ActiveAnglia> and Twitter<https://twitter.com/activeanglia>

--