[CUCBC Captains] CULRC Development Squad

D.M. Janes coach at culrc.org
Thu Apr 19 18:29:32 BST 2018

Dear All,

Just a quick reminder about the learn to scull sessions this weekend.

I'd be grateful if you could pass this on to anyone interested in trialling
in the next 1-3 years; however fanciful it may seem! We'd like to encourage
all levels along to these sessions and get anyone with even the hint of
interest in trialling long term to learn early. Preferably with at least 1
sculling session completed prior.

*Learn to scull*Saturday 21st April - 1.15pm & 4pm
Sunday 22nd April - 1.15pm

If you have any athletes interested in doing our development camp after
term please encourage people to sign-up here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TOFFOoeoHDTjdMsSXCIv0yVTyfxHcBj-FHJyda1afNo/edit

Many Thanks,

Dan

--