[CUCBC Captains] Tribe BBQ 2018 Boat Club Applications

Tribal Chieftain tribalchieftain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:28:27 BST 2018

Dear Boat Club Captains,

On behalf of the Downing Tribe and Camenae, it our pleasure to invite you
to this year's Tribe BBQ on Sunday 17th June, followed by the Camenae
afterparty at Lola Lo’s!

Tickets will cost £25 and will include an evening full of freshly cooked
hog roast (inc. vegetarian option), ice cream, doughnuts, Pimms and
excellent music, with a special appearance from an original Gipsy King!

As usual, before tickets go on general sale to the University, we're
offering priority tickets to college (and university) boat clubs. If you're
interested, please note that there is no limit on group size and larger
group applications will not be disadvantaged. However, due to high demand,
we cannot guarantee the provision of the full number of tickets applied
for. Please note that a minimum of 10 persons will be required for a group
application.

Applications are now open. Only one application per club will be accepted.
Please make arrangements within your club and then complete the following
Google Form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScx_eIySJAPKN9zyXJM7y9uHdfMau-aVyD6o-aYWu-uw8OeNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

The deadline for group applications and payment is Monday 7th May at 12pm.
If you have not paid by this deadline, your application may be rejected. If
you have not received a confirmation email by Wednesday 9th May, please
contact tribalchieftain at gmail.com.

Information regarding payment details is given on the Google Form once the
application has been made.

Join the Facebook event to keep up to date with the latest news, and
information about ticket collection, which will be given closer to the
event.

https://www.facebook.com/events/173218073492979/

Any queries, please contact tribalchieftain at gmail.com.

We hope you will be able to join us for what promises to be a cracking
start to May Week 2018!

Boatie Love,

Matt O’Hara and Kate Inglis

Tribal Chieftain and Head Nymph 2018

--
Tribal Chieftain
2017-18

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of the Downing Tribe. This email and any attachments are
confidential to the Downing Tribe and are solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the
sender immediately, then delete this email and do not copy, use or disclose
it. Nothing in this email is to be taken as an agreement, representation,
warranty or undertaking of any nature. No contract will be concluded with
the Downing Tribe until the terms have been agreed and a written Downing
Tribe 2018 contract has been physically signed by both parties. Please note
that Downing Tribe is entirely separate from Downing College.

"I think I'll just row to get fit and meet people, I definitely won't get
involved in the social side of things" - M. O'Hara, Oct 2016