[CUCBC Captains] Why back-splash is ruining your boat speed: Rowing and Science

A.P. Fellows apf36 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 17:06:31 BST 2018

Dear Captains,

There is an exciting talk and demonstration event held at the Cambridge
Rowing Tank on the physics of rowing and optimisation. The event will be
free for all to attend (first come first served). Further details are
below, please distribute to all those who might be interested and have a
look at our FB event: