[CUCBC Captains] Uni 4s Marshals - Lost Phone Charger

Matthew Temple matthew at cucbc.org
Fri Oct 27 18:05:57 BST 2017

Dear Boat Club Captains,

Could you please forward this email to your LBCs?

Entries are now open for Clare Novices’ Regatta 2017. The Regatta will run
from the 23rd November until the 25th. Please see the attached PDF for more
information and visit the event website to enter crews (
http://www.clareboatclub.org.uk/cnr.php?page=home).

With 3 days of exciting side by side racing and prizes for the winners of
both the cup and plate events CNR is one of the highlights of
the Michaelmas novice rowing calendar. Cost is £59 per crew.

Entries close at midnight on the 12th of November, and the coxes meeting
will be 19th of November.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (
claregatta at gmail.com).

Senior captains: I’ll be in touch to organise row-throughs soon.

Tom Hilbourne
CNR Senior Umpire 2017