[CUCBC Captains] Goldie Sessions Update

Patrick Ryan patrick at cuwbc.org.uk
Wed Nov 15 14:33:28 GMT 2017

Dear all,

Due to the number of entries received this year, CNR will run on the Friday
afternoon (24th) and all day Saturday (25th) and not on the Thursday
(23rd). Since this may mean that some crews are now available to race, I've
decided to extend the close of entries to midnight on Friday. A provisional
racing timetable is now on the website.

The coxes' meeting is at 7:30pm this Sunday in the Riley Auditorium, Clare
College Memorial Court. It's important that all coxes who are racing are
present. If, for any reason, this isn't possible, please send me an email
as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Tom Hilbourne
2017 CNR Senior Umpire