[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novices' Regatta - Extended Entry and Provisional Timetable

Clare Regatta Team claregatta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 19:57:37 GMT 2017

Dear Captains,

I would like to invite you to our FREE launch party for the Downing
Eliminator.

The launch party will be held in Downing JCR and Bar on 24th November at
9PM where we will have some surprises about the event to announce! In
order to constrain numbers and prevent overcrowding, we ask that you
only bring a few from your college to the event.

To get a feel for numbers, please email the event coordinator at
ob312 at cam.ac.uk with the number of tickets you would like then we can
invite you to our event page on Facebook.

Hope to see you there,
Get Hyped!!

Alex

--