[CUCBC Captains] Ergo Sessions @ Goldie Boat House

Patrick Ryan patrick at cuwbc.org.uk
Wed Nov 8 13:42:49 GMT 2017

Dear Captains,

Introducing the Cambridge Rowing Tank facility being hosted by Downing
College Boat Club, we have more information on the current status of the
project.

The main tank build was completed by our supplier, Dreher, two weeks
ahead of schedule and that finishing touches are going on to install HD
screens and the audio system. A further update will be given in the next
few weeks with details of the booking system and web site.

In the mean time, you can catch all of our updates and other information
on our social media pages:
https://www.facebook.com/CambridgeRowingTank
https://www.instagram.com/cambridgerowingtank
https://twitter.com/camrowingtank

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Hope to see you soon when the CRT is complete!

Alex

--
Alex Fellows
Captain of Boats