[CUCBC Captains] Rack space for Addenbrooke's VIII

Nicholas Evans ne214 at cam.ac.uk
Thu May 11 08:35:10 UTC 2017

Dear Captains and Boatmen/women,

A quick plea to see if anyone has a spare rack for an VIII please. Addenbrooke’s Boat Club has an VIII (and blades) racked in the CRA boathouse but we have been asked to vacate. We’d be very happy to come to an arrangement (boat sharing or financial) for a new home. If you do have space, please could you let me know?

Many thanks,

Nick Evans
(Senior Treasurer of Addenbrooke’s Boat Club)
Dr Nicholas Evans
Clinical Research Fellow
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Cambridge

R3 Clinical Neurosciences
Addenbrooke's Hospital
Hills Road
Cambridge