[CUCBC Captains] Training Boat for Sale

MBC Captain magdalene.captain at cucbc.org
Tue Mar 21 10:28:40 GMT 2017

Dear all,

Please find below information about this years Development Squad Summer Programme. It is a Draft outline but i don’t envisage many changes.

The purpose of the camp is to expose you to some of the aspects of the trialling process.
Selection

The camp will run from the 19th June till the 14th July. A place can only be secured with the completion of a 2k. As a guide for Openweights we are looking for a 7:40 or faster and for Lightweights 7:55 or faster. If you are unable to make the date please contact me to organise an alternative time.

25th May at Goldie Boat House
Sign Up here <https://goo.gl/forms/roRNS4o1bIRySZBQ2>: https://goo.gl/forms/roRNS4o1bIRySZBQ2
Details about the 4 weeks are below.

You will need to organise access to a single/double (1x/2x) from your college for the duration of the camp. Any issues please let me know. See timetable below.

Cost TBC but previous year's was £85

Once selected you will need to complete a CUWBC Membership Form and Swim Decleration

British Rowing Membership Required

You will need to organise your own accommodation
Week 1 - Land Training week

20th till 25th June

All Sessions at the Goldie Boat House

Due to May Week, there will be 2 sessions between 10am and 1pm.

Session 1

Session 2

19th Monday

20th Tuesday

Teach Warm Up

Ergo

21st Wednesday

Ergo

S&C

22nd Thursday

Ergo

Core/Games/Challenges

23rd Friday

Ergo

S&C

24th Saturday

Ergo

Ergo

25th Sunday

Ergo

Core/Games/Challenges

Week 2

Cambridge Session 7:30am
Ely Sessions - Depart 6:45am (Goldie) Return ~13:30

Morning

Afternoon (5pm – 6:30)

26th Monday

S&C