[CUCBC Captains] [CARDINALS - Final reminder]

Geoffroy Dolphin gd396 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Mar 12 10:56:37 GMT 2017

Hi all,

We have 2 Dev Squad Ergo Sessions left. Tomorrow (Thursday 9th) and the 16th.

The sessions are a mixed bag of helping those who have attended regularly develop their rowing and providing you with the opportunity to ask questions about how to improve your technique and training methods.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fVMLOam5zZIdLBUVQ_lBar4n8Qml0efIMT9VWU7mWCY/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fVMLOam5zZIdLBUVQ_lBar4n8Qml0efIMT9VWU7mWCY/edit?usp=sharing>

If unable to make these sessions and you are interested in CUW activities for the Summer term please continue reading.

BUCS
Below is an opportunity to represent Cambridge University at BUCS (British University and College Sports).

We have a great record with the Beginner boats at BUCS.
2014 - Beginner 8+ - Gold
2015 - Beginner 8+ - Gold
2016 - Beginner 4+ - Silver

We look forward to helping you continue this record.

The definition of a Beginner is someone who is in their first year of rowing.
Intermediate is anyone with more than 1 year.

Dates for the Diary
Tuesday 11th April – 2k Test for BUCS selection (4pm -6:30pm)
Sign Up sheet here: https://goo.gl/forms/Zv3C99KoZZ7LwR8A2 <https://goo.gl/forms/Zv3C99KoZZ7LwR8A2>

Thursday 13th April – First water session
Tuesday 18th,19th, 20th, 25th and 26th - Training in Mornings.
Thursday 27th Shorter row and Trailer loading

BUCS Regatta - Saturday 29th April until Monday 1st May 2017

Events we plan to enter:
Intermediate 2 – Saturday 29th All Day (you will need to be a set pair with someone from your college - if interested please get in touch)
Beginners 4 – Sunday 30th All Day
Intermediate 4+ – Monday the 1st– All Day (you will need the day off  classes)
Beginners 8 – Monday the 1st– All Day (you will need the day off  classes)

Minibuses will drive you to and from Nottingham each day.

Cost: TBC

Kit: You can wear your college One-piece and a matching white or black t-shirt

Any information you would like to hear about please ask.

Regards

Paddy

--
Patrick Ryan