[CUCBC Captains] Reminder: Talbott Cup Lower Boats Regatta 2017

secretary at firstandthird.org secretary at firstandthird.org
Mon Mar 6 21:34:24 GMT 2017

Dear Captains,

We hope that Lent Bumps have treated most of your crews well and that they will recover quickly from any bruise that a slightly hard bump may have caused. To help with the healing process we suggest that you advise them to take part in a safe - (nearly) no bumps guaranteed - and super friendly race: the Cardinals!

March 16 is bound to be the most colourful and funniest day on the river and none of it will go unnoticed as we will have a live Twitter feed and photos taken on the day.

More information is available on the following page of the SCCBC website: http://www.boatclub.caths.cam.ac.uk/content/cardinals-regatta-2017 <http://www.boatclub.caths.cam.ac.uk/content/cardinals-regatta-2017>

Registrations are welcomed via the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/6p9Ks7ny243NoGUB2 <https://goo.gl/forms/6p9Ks7ny243NoGUB2>. Registrations close on Sunday March 12.

Follow us on Twitter (@catz_cardinals) and Facebook (Catz Cardinals 2017) for the latest updates.

Cardinals Secretaries,
Geoffroy Dolphin