[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2017 - Thursday Notes and Fines

Kate Shipley kate at cucbc.org
Thu Mar 2 23:01:49 GMT 2017

Dear Captains,

I appreciate you have very little time for anything non-bumps related at
the moment. However, I'm trying to get a rough idea of numbers for the talk
next Monday (6th) on coxing the Tideway Racing line.

If you have any time at all in the next couple of days, could you drop me a
quick message with simply the number of coxes you think will probably
attend from your club? Ro would like to do some printing to hand out maps
and details of some aspects of the line, and would like to make sure she
has enough.

Many thanks, and good luck for the next four days,

Robert

PS Yes, even a message where the entire text is one copy of the number 2
would be useful (or some other number, if that's how many you expect to
send)!