[CUCBC Captains] Catering booked for 19:00 - 23rd June by unknown Cambridge boat club

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 22 18:15:39 BST 2017

Dear Captains,

I’ll be the president of the CUBC next season. We’ve been running a development group this term, but we’re conscious we haven’t been able to meet everyone interested in trialling next season. If you have any rowers in your clubs keen to trial they should contact our assistant coach, Richard Chambers, to register their interest. The season will start on the 4th of September, so anybody interested in trialling should be talking to our coaches to get an idea of the sort of training they should do over the summer.

We’d encourage anyone interested to give it a go, obviously there are standards that have to be met and people will be cut, but many rowers who’ve learnt to row at their colleges have gone on to make crews in the past few years.

I’d appreciate you circulating this message amongst your members. If you have any questions about the process please don’t hesitate to contact Richard (richard at cubc.org.uk <mailto:richard at cubc.org.uk>) or me (hugoramambason at gmail.com <mailto:hugoramambason at gmail.com>).

Regards,

Hugo Ramambason