[CUCBC Captains] MARSHALLING DELAYED FOR Wednesday M3 and W2

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Wed Jun 14 15:13:55 BST 2017

There is a definite chance of there being a yellow flag over the next couple of days, which coincides with the timing of bung starts practices.

If you have such a session planned in yellow flag conditions, your lower boats may do their starts under the yellow flag. However, their time on the water should be limited to just pushing out, taking 2 strokes and coming back in (then repeat).

Hopefully the wind will drop and this won't limit your training.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.cucbc.org/pipermail/captains_lists.cucbc.org/attachments/20170611/7c937fea/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the Captains mailing list