[CUCBC Captains] 15 Minute Rule & Life Jackets

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Tue Jan 31 15:07:52 GMT 2017

Further to the below, please also ensure your coxes are reminded to stay on the correct side of Green Dragon (aka Chesterton) corner (i.e. the inside of the corner when heading downstream), even if they have boated at lighting down.

We've had a few complaints from town clubs, who are often heading back upstream around the current time of lighting down, and have met college crews going dangerously wide (what's particularly concerning is that they've all been college first eights!).

Best wishes,
Conor