[CUCBC Captains] Reminder for Newnham Shortcourse

Regatta NCBC ncbc.regattasec at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:25:51 GMT 2017

Dear Captains,

The entries are now open for Robinson Head. This is a head race run from
a rolling start of the Head Station of the Lent and May Bumps to a bow
finish at Peter’s post downstream of the Penny Ferry Pub, approximately
the length of the bumps course. This race functions as an excellent
opportunity to trial the full bumps course under race conditions.

The race is being run on Friday 10th February with three divisions at
2:00pm, 3:00pm and 4:15pm. This race will be open to Mens 1st VIIIs,
Womens 1st VIIIs, Mens 2nd VIIIs, Womens 2nd VIIIs and Lower, and Mens
3rd VIIIs and Lower.

Entries can either be made via the online form found at
www.robinsonboatclub.co.uk/robinson-head or by returning the form found
on the page to Sam Armstrong at Robinson College by 7pm on Tuesday 7th
February at the latest. The entry fee is £45.

We would also like to invite you to join us for the prize-giving in
Robinson Bar from 6:30pm.

Again, this is the best opportunity to prepare for the Lent Bumps so I
would like to encourage you all to enter to get a full run of the bumps
course under race conditions.

Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any queries,

Sam Armstrong
Robinson Head Coordinator 2017