[CUCBC Captains] Training VIII for sale

MBC Captain magdalene.captain at cucbc.org
Sat Jan 14 23:24:15 GMT 2017

Happy New Year to all!

Now that training camps are happening for some and on-Cam training is
starting for others, I wanted to send out a reminder out about the Winter
Head-to-Head that will be taking place on Saturday 28 January.  This is a
race that really allows you to test out the endurance of your crews.

Crews can be entered here: https://goo.gl/forms/0rPT80shw0AihUf53.  Entries
will close on Sunday 22 January at 6pm.

Entry fees are £10 per seat (excluding coxes) and can be paid either by
posting a cheque to City of Cambridge Rowing Club, 24 Willow Walk,
Cambridge, CB1 1LA or by bank transfer.

NatWest Bank: City of Cambridge Rowing Club
Account: 24150363
Sort Code: 60-04-23

Look forward to seeing you on the water.

Best wishes,
Aubree

City of Cambridge Rowing Club
Events Secretary