[CUCBC Captains] HoRR trailering

Robinson Men robinson.men at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 21 15:28:06 GMT 2017

Hi all,

LINK: http://www.cucbc.org/node/421

Final call for Umpires for the Lents! We're doing well so far, but 10 more people would make the rota a lot nicer, and mean everyone's wishes can be accommodated a bit better - so if you've signed up already, thanks very much, but encourage your friends, fellow rowers, ex-coxes etc. :)

As added motivation, here's the current sign ups by college:

Caius 2
Christ's 1
Churchill 6
Clare 2
Darwin 4
Downing 1
Emmanuel 3
First & Third 5
Fitzwilliam 1
Girton 2
Homerton 1
Hughes Hall 2
Jesus 11
King's 4
Lady Margaret 5
Magdalene 2
Murray Edwards 2
Newnham 5
Peterhouse 1
Robinson 2
Sidney Sussex 7
St Catharine's 5
St Edmunds 2
Trinity Hall 1

Anyone who signs up by midnight tonight (Sunday 19th) will be included against their college's marshalling allocation, so if your college isn't on that list, or has a low number, nows the time to get encouraging people - umpiring is organised around the umpires availability, whereas marshalling slots are not!

Thanks again to everyone who's signed up so far - the Bumps couldn't happen without you!

Conor