[CUCBC Captains] 12 Outing Declarations for Lent Bumps 2017

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Sat Feb 18 22:14:06 GMT 2017

Dear all,

A reminder of the scratch deadlines:

The deadline for scratching completely for a full refund is Wednesday 22nd Feb at 17:00.
The deadline for scratching completely for a half refund is Thursday 23rd Feb at 17:00.
If you would like to switch a crew to racing for time only, you are eligible for a half refund so long as you tell us by Thursday 23rd Feb at 17:00.

Furthermore, pre-orders of Bumps Programmes must be submitted by 17:00 on Friday 24th Feb: https://goo.gl/forms/E4rMk1KL6k8gqRAl1

Best wishes,
Conor