[CUCBC Captains] save the date: Winter Head is coming!

CCRC Events eventsccrc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 11:51:32 GMT 2017

Dear all,

We are having difficulties with some of our crew members making the
Division 3 start, so would really appreciate if someone in Div 1 would be
willing to switch with us (St Edmund's College). Thank you!

--

Patrick Short

Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

University of Cambridge

PhD Candidate, Mathematical Genomics and Medicine

pjs90 at cam.ac.uk | 07442821712 C